Mod Derby PalmerDerby
Carefully handcrafted with focusing on simplicity, unique elegant class and timelessness. Palmer is your dependable Derby that not just fit in, but stand out from the crowd. Built with four eyelets in premium full grain leather, that features a unique stitched seam at vamp on an almond toe. Topped off with beautiful hand painted and burnished finish, lined with soft top grain leather, and a double layer latex foam insole to complete the whole ensemble.
- Full-grain leather upper of Italy origin
- Soft top grain leather inner lining
- Double layer latex foam Padded insole
- Signature Elegant Orange Red Coral inner
- Hand painted & burnished
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- Cemented construction
- Reinforced stacked heel
Palmer completes any outfit and exudes a classic yet stylish masculine aesthetic. It is the perfect pair for any occasion, from casual or office wear, or even corporate and black-tie events. You will be stand out from the crowd.
District One Label uses EU sizing as a reference for all shoe collections, and runs in full size.
Our handmade shoes are crafted on various styles, shapes and sizes, depending on the specific last used, the right size may vary slightly on some models.
- Take your measurements in the afternoon or evening, when your feet are expanded.
- Put on a pair of socks that you usually wear for the shoes.
- While seated and on a flat surface, place your foot on a piece of A4 paper.
- With a pencil, hold as straight up-and-down as possible, mark the back of your heel and the tip of your longest toe
- With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat the same with the other foot and use the one that is the longest.
- Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on the chart in each product page, or the corresponding size in the table below.
- If your measurement is in between sizes, recommended to round off to the nearest size
|D1L Size (EU)
|Foot Length (CM) ± 0.2cm
If you have a high instep or a wider foot, we advise to opt for a Derby style over an Oxford or a Loafer. Our shoes are generally made in slightly wider width.
Need help finding the perfect District One Label shoe? Do send us an email or WhatsApp, we’d love to help you find the right one for you.
Still unsure? Hear from our Customers at Size Guide Page