Single Monk Strap CliffordMonk Strap
Clifford, a finely crafted single Monk Strap is the perfect classic yet sophisticated way to pull together a polished look. It features semi brogue wing tip at its chiseled almond toe in full grain leather. Beauty and timeless elegance in mind as it was carefully hand painted and burnished. Lined with soft top grain leather with double layer latex foam insole giving superior comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper of Italy origin
- Soft top grain leather inner lining
- Double layer latex foam Padded insole
- Signature Elegant Orange Red Coral inner
- Hand painted & burnished
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- Cemented construction
- Reinforced stacked heel
A sleek pair of monk strap shoes that work well for casual and even formal occasions. Whether it’s paired with jeans or a well-tailored suit, it is sure to exhibit a modernistic yet traditionally inclined look for any gentleman.
District One Label uses EU sizing as a reference for all shoe collections, and runs in full size.
Our handmade shoes are crafted on various styles, shapes and sizes, depending on the specific last used, the right size may vary slightly on some models.
- Take your measurements in the afternoon or evening, when your feet are expanded.
- Put on a pair of socks that you usually wear for the shoes.
- While seated and on a flat surface, place your foot on a piece of A4 paper.
- With a pencil, hold as straight up-and-down as possible, mark the back of your heel and the tip of your longest toe
- With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat the same with the other foot and use the one that is the longest.
- Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on the chart in each product page, or the corresponding size in the table below.
- If your measurement is in between sizes, recommended to round off to the nearest size
|D1L Size (EU)||Foot Length (CM) ± 0.2cm|
If you have a high instep or a wider foot, we advise to opt for a Derby style over an Oxford or a Loafer. Our shoes are generally made in slightly wider width.
Need help finding the perfect District One Label shoe? Do send us an email or WhatsApp, we’d love to help you find the right one for you.
Still unsure? Hear from our Customers at Size Guide Page